Thursday, August 26, 2010

Boys are wierd and summer pictures

So this is pretty random, but boys are wierd.  Kaidyn has started this new thing where he puts his mouth on the couch, chair, big excerise ball, pretty much anything that is as big as or bigger than he is and growls at it with his mouth open while bouncing back and forth on it.  I didn't think about how hard this was going to be to explain until after I tried to post it.  If you are around, you will have to ask me to get him to do it and if not then you are really missing out because it is hillarious!  Anyway, here are some of my favorites from this summer! BRING ON THE FALL I am so excited!

Well, we'll just call this Part1 because I think I only made it back to May and that was really trying to limit! ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment