Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fully upright and walking! OH and family pictures =]

It's official, he is fully upright and walking all the time!  He chooses walking over crawling YAY!! I was just sitting in a room and he had crawled over to me so I was holding him.  I put him down to do something (standing because I have been encouraging him that the view standing is better than crawling) and he just decided to walk away.  Not three or four steps, completely out of the room and around the corner! I called Neal and he just walked over to him and put his arms up asking him to pick him up! Where did the time go?!?! 10 1/2 months I am so proud of him!  He apparently is going to do things the way Kamryn did meaning WHEN HE WANTS TO.  Unfortunately this had to happen at 9:00 tonight so I don't get to make him keep walking since it's time for bed but believe me we will go again first thing in the morning! His favorite word is uh oh which of course he says in his own way.  He only says Uh Uh in stead of Uh Oh.  My kids are awesome and I am so so so blessed!   As for Kamryn, she is learning the alphabet in school and they have done the letters A and B.  We take a book or paper and she goes through and circles both the "big A's" and the "little A's".  She is LOVING school and other than her teacher telling me that she "has a little trouble with the structure of it" she loves it.  The problem with the structure was to be expected since she is my kid but she's working through it.  It didn't help that she had to miss a day two weeks ago.  Kaidyn got Rosiola so I kept her home just in case since she had never had it.  So anyway things are pretty awesome!  Here are some of the family pictures that we just took last weekend.  I thought they turned out pretty good.  I still have to do couples and individual kids for dad's wall.  Busy busy busy!













No comments:

Post a Comment